Saturday, March 5, 2011

March is Coffers Clean Out Month


I am a lucky lucky gal.

I have a full (too full?) freezer. A full pantry and time on my hands while I continue to look for a job. I've deemed March as Clean out my Coffers Month. The bulbs are begining to bloom, the local CSA will start in a few months as will the farmers markets. Time to eat through what we've got!

I've been aiming to use as many ingredients from my fridge/freezer/pantry as possible in each meal. I am allowing the purchase of fresh veg/dairy when I absolutely need them. I had a good amount of veg in the fridge from social events I'd cooked for, so this has meant very little.

What's on the clean-out list:
Quinoa Tossed Salad
Grammy's Date Bars
more to come...

I'll continue to add links to the above recipes as they are made.

I'm also lining up some teaching cooking classes over the next weeks, so keep an eye out for those reports!

March will continue to be YUMMY! Can't you just taste it?

No comments:

Post a Comment